The Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Canon EF-Mount was developed primarily for film and video applications. The cine version of Rokinon's 24mm lens features industry-standard gearing for the focus and aperture ring and the aperture ring has been "declicked" for smooth iris pulls. The aperture and focus scales have also been relocated to the side of the lens, where it is easier for focus pullers to read them.The Rokinon 24mm cine lens is compatible with full-frame sensors. APS-C sensors with a crop factor of 1.5 - 1.6 will exhibit a 35mm equivalent angle-of-view equal to approximately 38mm. The optical construction is comprised of 13 lenses arranged in 12 groups. Four lenses are low-dispersion glass (ED), plus two aspheric elements. The 24mm features Ultra Multi Coated (UMC) multi-coated lenses for improved light transmission and resistance to ghosting and flares.
- "Declicked" aperture ring for smooth iris pulls
- Aspherical lens elements and UMC multi-coating
- Detachable petal shaped lens hood"
- Fast T1.5 wide-angle lens
- Full-frame, 35mm-sized coverage
- Geared focus and aperture rings