The Rokinon 24mm f/3.5 Tilt Shift Lens for Sony Alpha is a wide-angle, full-frame lens fitted with the perspective control and tilt-shift functions. A tilt-shift lens allows the user to control perspective and correct convergence of lines within your frame, useful especially in architecture, landscape and product photography. The optical tilt mechanisms enable precise control of depth of field along with perspective control. It is compatible with both digital and film formats with an angle of view of 83.5deg. and on an APS-C size sensor has an angle of view of 56.9deg. and focal length equivalent of 36mm.The tilt-shift function on the 24mm f/3.5 lens allows adjustment of the focal plane by an angle of +/-8.5deg. and enables parallel shift of the optical axis by +/-12mm. The tilt-shift section of the lens rotates left 90deg. (click-stop adjustment each 30deg.) and the lens mount can rotate left or right by 90deg. (click-stop adjustment each 30deg.).The lens is comprised of 16 elements in 11 groups, including two aspherical lenses and two Enhanced Dispersion (ED) lenses, which reduce aberrations and provide sharp details and accurate color separation. Multi-layered, anti-reflective UMC coating on each lens element allow even light transmission, minimizing flares and ghosting.
- 24mm Full-Frame Prime Lens
- Aspherical and Enhanced-Dispersion lens elements minimize aberrations for sharp resolution and accurate colors
- Focal length equivalent when using lens on APS-C format camera is 36mm
- Tilt/Shift functions allow for precise perspective and depth of field control
- UMC coating on lens elements provides even light transmission and minimizes reflections, flare and ghosting"