The Rokinon 8mm t/3.8 Fisheye Cine Lens for Canon EF provides APS-C format cameras with a fisheye, 180deg. angle-of-view. The maximum aperture is T3.8 and can be stopped down to T22. This lens has been optimized for film and video production, with industry standard gears for focus and iris. The aperture control ring has also been "de-clicked" to facilitate smooth iris pulls. The removable lens hood is the major difference between this lens and Rokinon's earlier 8mm fisheyes, which had a fixed hood. However, this lens is optically identical, with 10 lens elements in 7 groups, one aspherical element and multi-coating to improve transmission.
- "De-clicked" aperture ring for smooth iris pulls
- Aspherical lens element reduce aberrations
- Extremely wide, 180deg. angle-of-view
- Fisheye lens for APS-C sized sensors
- Multicoating improves transmission"
- Optimized for video production with geared focus and aperture rings
- Removable lens hood
- T3.8 maximum aperture, T22 minimum aperture