Rokinon 8mm F/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Canon; Lens creates images with an expanded perspective and allows user to capture a very unique perspective; Lens Conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format; Lens Actualizes 8mm focal length and a diagonal angle of view of 180 degrees for APS-C size; Lens Corrects aberrations using a complex aspherical lens; Manual Focus; Aperture range of F/3.5 ~ 22; Built-in Petal type hood and multi-coating help control flaring and ghosting; Minimum focusing distance of 12 inches (0.3m); Includes Lens Pouch, Instruction Manual, and One Year Rokinon Warranty
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12" (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood"
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective and approximately 180deg. angle of view, for dramatic effects
- Ultra-wide 180deg. diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats--will produce a rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.