The SanDisk SD Memory Card Family is designed to meet the security, capacity, performance, and environmental requirements inherent in next generation consumer electronic devices.
SD Memory cards are supported by the SD Association, an open industry standards organization founded by SanDisk, Panasonic and Toshiba. The SD organization has over 500 members creating applications for the SD Memory Card. This effort has established the SD Memory Card Family as the fastest growing and highest volume flash memory form factor in the consumer electronic space.
- Product Type Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Storage Capacity 32 GB
- Manufacturer Part Number SDSDB-032G-B35
- Manufacturer Website Address www.sandisk.com
- Form Factor Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Manufacturer SanDisk Corporation
- Product Model SDSDB-032G-B35
- Product Name 32GB SDSDB-032G-B35 Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Card
- Brand Name SanDisk
- Number of Memory Cards 1
- Speed Class Rating Class 4