foxL (pronounced foxul) defies conventional wisdom about sound - a miniature audiophile portable music system that turns the palm of your hand into a personal amphitheater. Wall or battery powered. Wired or wireless. For phones/ipod/mp3 players, laptops, mobile gaming, and more Soundmatters' foxLv2 Bluetooth is the first and only pocket-sized portable loudspeaker for audio purists - now with great sounding wireless music streaming for Macs, iPhone and iPod touch. It also has a built-in microphone for business-quality hands-free operation to take phone calls on. To achieve audiophile-approved sound quality and its remarkable 8-octave bandwidth, the tiny foxL utilizes highly advanced speaker technologies found nowhere else, regardless of size or price. On-board amplification is supplied by four ultra high-efficiency digital amplifiers delivering total power up to 8W at < 0.1%THD. Unlike other portable speaker systems, foxL engineered around a pair of proprietary, highly sophisticated acoustic drivers, unique in their ability to reproduce both extreme high (tweeter) and low (woofer) frequencies from a single very small diameter (25mm) dome speaker, dubbed the"Twoofer". foxL was developed by Soundmatters founder and audio design legend, Dr. Godehard Guenther, a physicist and former NASA engineer. As a music lover, he found that there weren't any really small hi-fi quality portable loudspeakers and thus set out in a labor of love to create a high quality portable speaker system; ending up with the foxLv2. Please note that these are considered "B" stock. This means the product is new and in perfect working order, but the packaging may contain blemishes or additional pricing labels. B-goods stock is sold as-is and all sales are final. NOTE: Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.
- Accessories included - Universal AC Charger (US/EU/UK/AU adapters), 3.5mm audio cable, USB charge cable, Tote Bag, Wrist Strap, Non-Slip Acoustic Mat
- cable for slow charging via computer.
- IMPROVED BLUETOOTH - foxL's new Bluetooth circuitry provides 3x its previous range, dramatically lower distortion and noise. Unlike its predecessor, the V2 also automatically pairs/searches for a Bluetooth device and you can now answer and
- PLAYS & CHARGES ANYWHERE - Along with it's patented re-chargeable built-in woofer/battery (good up to 8 hours of play, foxL V2 comes with a universal AC power charger and four plug-in prong adapters (US, Europe, UK, and Australia). plus USB
- PLAYS LOUDER - While still designed for personal listening, when battery powered the foxL V2 provides up to 3dB more output than the original foxL.
- SOUNDS EVEN BETTER - Nuanced improvements to the foxL's patented Twoofers provide for smoother deeper bass, even more open & airy listening experience.
- terminate a call from the speaker.
- TIME Magazine Top 10 Product of the Year, Sound+Vision Editors Choice Award
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.