- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27-82.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6 to f/22-32
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Covering the essential wide to short telephoto lengths with its 27- 82.5mm equivalent range, this E 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens from Sony is a great, lightweight option for APS-C-format E-mount cameras. Ensuring excellent image quality are three aspherical elements to help combat aberrations. Also, the lens is equipped with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to reduce the impact of camera shake on the final image. An internal focus design helps users by providing improved autofocus performance and a minimum focus distance of 9.8". Additionally, a seven-blade circular diaphragm helps create smooth, rounded bokeh.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- An internal focus mechanism contributes to faster, more responsive autofocus, the minimum focus distance of 9.8", and easier handling as the lens does not change in length during use.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- Three aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A variable aperture of f/3.5-5.6 helps ensure the lens' size and weight is kept to a minimum.
- Designed for APS-C-format E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 18-55mm lens provides a wide-to-portrait length 27-82.5mm equivalent focal length range.
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.