Sony HDR-AS200V Digital Camcorder - Exmor R CMOS - Full HD - White - 16:9 - 8.8 Megapixel Image - 8.8 Megapixel Video - MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, XAVC S - Electronic (IS) - Microphone, Speaker - HDMI - USB - Memory Stick Micro (M2), microSD, microSDHC, micro
Full HD video with rich 60Mbps data and up to 240p HD
HDR-AS200V shoots in a diverse range of HD resolutions to capture versatile video looks. The Action Cam is capable of recording in 7 different video modes : PRO (XAVC S 60p/ 30p/ 24p) 50Mbps, PS (1080 60p), 28Mbps, HQ (1080 30p), 16Mbps HS120 (720 120p), 28Mbps STD (720 30p), 6Mbps VGA (480 30p), 3Mbps HS240 (VGA 240p), 28Mbps Additionally, pro quality XAVC S recording with 60Mbps high bit rate data transfer enables HDR-AS200V to capture quick action with smooth image motion.
SteadyShot image stabilization works from bikes to aerial shot and more
SteadyShot image stabilization with Active Mode compensates for greater degrees of camera shake to deliver stunningly smooth video from wide angle to full telephoto shooting.
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Image Sensor Type Exmor R CMOS
- Effective Video Resolution 8.8 Megapixel
- Product Type Digital Camcorder
- Manufacturer Part Number HDRAS200VR/W
- Manufacturer Sony Corporation
- Product Model HDR-AS200V
- Product Name Action Cam HDR-AS200V
- Memory Card Supported Memory Stick Micro (M2)
- Memory Card Supported microSD
- Memory Card Supported microSDHC
- Memory Card Supported microSDXC
- Brand Name Sony
- Image Stabilization Electronic
- Package Contents
- Action Cam HDR-AS200V
- Live View remote (RM-LVR2) (1)
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery Pack (NP-BX1)
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Startup Guide
- 1 x Waterproof Case (SPK-AS2)
- 1 x Adhesive Mount (VCT-AM1)
- 1 x Tripod Adapter
- Mount/Wear Style Tripod Mount
- GPS Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 2.40 oz
- Color White
- Height 1.8"
- Width 1.8"
- Depth 3.2"
- Recording Formats Full HD
- Recording Media Memory Card
- Video Formats MP4
- Video Formats H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- Video Formats XAVC S
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Image Stabilization Type : Electronic
- Resolution : 3952 x 2224
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.