The Sony NEX-VG900 interchangeable lens Handycam camcorder features a 24.3MP full-frame 35mm sensor for high-quality HD video with a truly professional look. This nimble, compact camera boasts a remarkably shallow depth of field for impressive defocusing, gifting your movies with a gorgeous film-like quality. Shoot video in Full HD 24p, 60p or 60i, and take advantage of superb low-light performance, smooth and lifelike tonal gradation, impeccable detail and full manual control of iris, grain and shutter. Compatible with E-mount lenses; compatible with A-mount lenses via the included adapter. Your filmmaking aspirations just got a serious shot in the arm. Behold the NEXVG900, a 35mm full-frame sensor in an agile and compact camera, destined to become your go-to tool for fulfilling your creative vision. It's a true breakthrough with a remarkably shallow depth of field for distinctive defocusing your videos take on a film-like quality that you have to see to believe. Smooth and lifelike tonal gradation. Phenomenal detail in low light. It's all there, with complete manual control and versatility for a vast array of lenses. The difference is almost instantly recognizable: Full-frame sensors deliv er a truly professional look. With an advanced, 24.3MP full-frame 35mm Exmor HD CMOS sensor helping you capture your unique perspective, everything looks better. With a wider view, staggering low-light sensitivity and robust defocusing capabilities thanks to an ultra-sha
- APS-C mode auto switching: When using an E-mount or A-mount DT lens, the NEX-VG900 automatically switches to APS-C mode, which optimizes the image of the lens.
- Comprehensive Manual Control: Take full control over Iris, Gain and Shutter via easily accessible buttons on the side of your camera. With full manual control you will be able to adapt to almost any lighting condition to get the best shot."
- exceptional front-side directivity and stereo separation.
- Full Frame Sensor Advantage: The NEX-VG900 includes the LA-EA3 adaptor to mount any A-mount lens with the full-frame sensor advantage. Capture the full angle of view as well as allowing manual focus to be used for cinematic follow focus effects.
- power, gradation and low noise.
- Quad Capsule Spatial Array Stereo Microphone: High quality video requires high quality audio. The Quad Capsule Spatial Array stereo microphone contains four precision placed microphone capsules that are perfectly angled at 45 degrees to provide
- ratio for incredible depth. OLED reduces motion blur to a bare minimum.
- Uncompressed HDMI Output: Easily record Full 1080 HD uncompressed clean-screen video files to external recording devices via an HDMI connection in 24p, 60p and 60i frame-rates.
- World's first 24.3 MP Exmor full size HD CMOS Sensor: A whole new world of high-quality images are realized through the 24.3 MP effective 35 mm full-frame sensor, a normal sensor range of ISO 100-32000, and a sophisticated balance of high resolving
- XGA OLED Tru-Finder w/ eye sensor: There's never been anything quite like the Tru-Finder OLED electronic viewfinder. For size, speed and brightness even after sunset, this is a gem. It begins with 2359K dots for amazing resolution and high contrast