Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens is designed for DX format Nikon F mount DSLRs, where it will provide a 27-300mm equivalent focal length range. One hybrid aspherical element and one low dispersion element are incorporated into the optical design, and help to reduce distortions and aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharp, clear, and color-accurate imagery. Vibration Compensation image stabilization is integrated into the lens design, too, and helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, a DC motor gear train AF drive module is also featured, and helps to maintain fast, accurate focusing performance that is equally smooth and quiet to benefit both stills and video applications. Complementing the expansive zoom range and refined optical design, this 18-200mm also features a moisture-resistant construction to enable working in nearly any situation.
- Covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, this lens is designed for DX format Nikon F mount DSLRs and provides a 27-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Sleek profile and lightweight design make this lens suitable for everyday and travel photography.
- One hybrid aspherical element and one low dispersion element help to control chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- A DC motor gear train AF drive module provides fast and quiet focusing performance that is suitable for both still photography and movie recording applications.
- VC image stabilization helps to control the effects of camera shake to better enable working in low lighting or with longer shutter speeds.
- Moisture-resistant construction helps to protect the lens when working in inclement conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
- F Mount Lens/DX Format
- 27-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/40
- One Hybrid Aspherical Element
- One Low Dispersion Element
- DC Motor Gear Train AF Drive Module
- VC Image Stabilization
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.