Enjoying the evocative atmosphere of dusk against a dreamlike backdrop - as an inconspicuous observer, the Zeiss 135 mm f/2.0 Apo-Sonnar T* ZE Lens (Canon Mount) lets you experience this unique moment from the distance. Detached from the background, the Apo-Sonnar T* ZE enables an incomparable interplay of soft evening light and radiant colors. Offering the utmost flexibility in a wide diversity of situations, this tele lens can also capture the actor's emotions on the stage from the third row and take breathtaking portrait photos.The high-speed tele lens excels with its excellent color correction and rendition. Thanks to its large aperture and harmonious bokeh, it is perfect for medium distance portrait photography.
- Because this lens is an apochromat, chromatic aberrations (axial chromatic aberrations) are corrected with elements of special glass with anomalous partial dispersion. The chromatic aberrations are therefore significantly below the defined limits
- Great low-light shots start with a great lens for your DSLR camera. A high-speed lens captures as much light as possible. A lens with a wide maximum aperture offers the best results in difficult lighting conditions
- other optical aberrations compared to a simple lens
- Photographers want to guide the observer through the image. Minimal depth of focus is often used as a design element. This keeps the background intentionally blurred to keep the attention of the observer on the main subject
- Rich, vibrant colors are vital to creating a lasting impression. Stray light in the lens, however, would lead to a brightening of the image, which is particularly visible in shadow areas. Image contrast is lowered; the image appears dull and bleached
- The lens design ensures consistent imaging performance throughout the entire focusing range as well as sharpness to the periphery of the image. The asphere's more complex surface profile can reduce or eliminate spherical aberration and also reduce
- The nine diaphragm blades and the resulting, virtually circular aperture on Carl Zeiss SLR lenses are crucial to favorable rendition of highlights in the fore and background"