ZEISS Milvus 2.8/18 This compact super wide-angle lens is perfect for capturing majestic landscapes and architectural marvels. Its unique visual field offers you plenty of scope for creativity when composing your images. Get up real close and create the feeling that you are at the heart of the action. Expand the depth of field of your image or make an object really stand out. The high-performance ZEISS Milvus 2.8/18 ensures impressive image quality across the entire image field and enables you to capture unique shots wherever you go. In SLR systems, when extremely large image angles are needed, the distance between the rear elemen t and the image plane must be considerably longer than the focal length the original field of ap plication of Distagon lenses. This advanced retrofocus design can also be put to outstanding use in modern, highly corrected lenses with longer focal lengths. Distagon with 14 lens elements in 12 groups Lens made of special glass with anomalous partial dispersion Lens with aspheric optical surface "Floating Elements" design
- An optimized ergonomic design enables fatigue-free photography and reduces camera shake. The all-metal housing makes every adjustment a haptic experience. The dynamic, precise barrel design sets new trends in the world of camera lenses.
- Special seals for protection against dust and splashes expand the photographer's creative potential by guaranteeing the system's functional reliability even in environmentally difficult situations.
- T* antireflective coating from ZEISS. Outstanding stray light reduction is achieved by combining a number of optimally matched measures. In addition to the ZEISS T* coating, all lens edges are provided with a special pitch-black lacquer in a complex
- Thanks to the low level of stray light allowed by the lens design, high-contrast images are also possible with increasing high dynamic ranges of the sensors (HDR). The minimization of coma, astigmatism and spherical aberrations enables constantly hig
- The Floating Elements Design permits constantly high image performance in the focal plane from the minimum object distance to infinity. This is accomplished by changing the axial distance between individual lens elements or element groups.
- The mechanical design of the ZEISS Milvus lenses is highly complex and the workmanship must be extremely exact both specialties of ZEISS."
- ZEISS Milvus lenses feature a large rotation angle which enables pinpoint focusing. The top-quality focusing mechanism moves smoothly without backlash, optimally supporting the photographer's creative interplay with the focal plane of high-speed fixe
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.