* ZEISS Otus 1.4/85 The best short tele lens in the world * The Otus 1.4/85 is a superlative lens in every respect - just like every other focal length in the unique ZEISS Otus family. A lens designed and constructed with the comprehensive expertise and vast experience of ZEISS. Features in portraits and finest details in textures are not the only things reproduced in perfect quality by the Otus 1.4/85. Its extremely large initial aperture is simply ideal for isolating subjects from their backgrounds. At the same time, the Otus 1.4/85 is far more than a portrait lens. Take advantage of its high speed for available light photography, its moderate angle of view for landscapes or its close focusing distance for reproductions. The optical correction of the Otus 1.4/85 completely eliminates almost all possible forms of aberration - and makes every picture you take as exciting as the first, even after thousands of exposures.
- Apochromat: Because this lens is an apochromat, chromatic aberrations (axial chromatic aberations) are corrected with elements of special glass with anomalous partial dispersion.
- Aspherical design: The aspherical lens design ensures consistent imaging performance throughout theentire focusing range as well as sharpness to the periphery of the image.
- No colour fringing: Sources of light located in front of or behind the plane of focus present particular challenges to every lens. In the case of the ZEISS Otus, Longitudinalchromatic aberration is so low that practically no colour fringing occurs.
- The asphere's more complex surface profile can reduce or eliminate spherical."
- The medium format look: Thanks to its exceptional sharpness, the ZEISS Otus exploits the full potentialsof contemporary high-resolution sensors and rewards photographers with images characterised by breathtaking rendition of even the finest details.
- The ultimate in image contrast: Aberrations caused by extreme differences between shadows and highlights are particularly obvious in images captured at night.
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.