HP LaserJet Pro P1102W Laser Printer - Monochrome - 600 x 600 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 19 ppm Mono Print - A4, A5, A6, B5, Postcard, C5 Envelope, DL Envelope, B5 Envelope, Legal, Custom Size - 150 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 5000 Dut
Affordable, shared, wireless HP LaserJet printing from virtually anywhere in the home or office. Plug and print with HP Smart Install -no CD required. The most energy-efficient laser printer on the planet helps you save money and resources.
One of the most energy-efficient laser printers on the planet - ideal for business users wanting an affordable LaserJet and the ability to print wirelessly and from mobile devices with HP ePrint, ePrint Wireless Direct and AirPrint.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number CE658A#BGJ
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model P1102W
- Product Name LaserJet Pro P1102W Printer
- Media Size A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"
- Media Size A5 - 5.83" x 8.27"
- Media Size A6 - 4.13" x 5.83"
- Media Size B5 - 6.93" x 9.84"
- Media Size Postcard - 5.83" x 3.94"
- Media Size C5 Envelope - 6.38" x 9.02"
- Product Line LaserJet Pro
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.33" x 8.66"
- Media Size B5 Envelope - 6.93" x 9.84"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 1
- Standard Input Media Capacity 150 sheets
- Maximum Memory 8 MB
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 11.7 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 7.7"
- Width 13.7"
- Depth 9.4"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 266 MHz
- Duty Cycle 5000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 19
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : P1102W
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.