Experience high quality output and flexible features with this great value monochrome LaserJet printer. It enables fast print speeds with user-friendly design and maximizes productivity with its network management tools.
HP LaserJet 2400 series printer is ideal for work teams of 2 - 12 users and professional individuals with advanced printing needs in any size office that require a value-packed, user-friendly black and white laser printer that delivers professional results instantly.
Increase the efficiency of your team with a reliable printer that requires lower user intervention.
- Print Method Laser
- First Page Output Time Less than 10 Seconds
- Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Duty Cycle Up to 75,000 Per Month
- Print Speed Up to 30 PPM
- Connectivity IEEE 1284-B Compliant Parallel Port
- EIO Slot
- USB 2.0
- Standard Paper Input 100-Sheet Multipurpose Tray
- 250 Sheets
- Standard Paper Output 250 Sheets
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : 2420
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : Parallel
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi Maximum Monochrome
- Print Speed Range : 26 - 30 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 26 - 30 ppm
- Print Speed : 30 ppm
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.