HP LaserJet 8150N Laser Printer - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 32 ppm Mono Print - Legal, Letter, Tabloid Extra, Envelope No. 10, DL Envelope, Monarch Envelope - 1100 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 150000 Duty Cycle
HP's fastest, most versatile, internet-enabled network printers in the monochrome LaserJet printer line-up. With its diverse paper handling options, 32 MB RAM and the 250 MHz processor, the HP LaserJet 8150 Series printers meet the needs of high volume network printing and maximize end-user productivity. The HP LaserJet 8150 Series printers are reliable, easy to manage, and designed to meet the needs of today's complex printing environment while providing an infrastructure to keep pace with the rapid change of technology.
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number C4266A#ABA
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 8150N
- Product Name LaserJet 8150N Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Tabloid Extra - 12" x 18"
- Media Size Envelope No. 10 - 4.12" x 9.50"
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.33" x 8.66"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 3
- Standard Input Media Capacity 1100 sheets
- Maximum Memory 160 MB
- Weight (Approximate) 112 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 35"
- Width 46.8"
- Depth 29.5"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 250 MHz
- Duty Cycle 150000
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 32
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : 8150N
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : Parallel
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi Minimum Monochrome
- Print Speed Range : 31 - 35 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 31 - 35 ppm
- Print Speed : 32 ppm
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.