HP LaserJet 5550DN Laser Printer - Color - 600 x 600 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 27 ppm Mono / 27 ppm Color Print - Letter, Legal, Executive, Ledger, Envelope No. 10, Monarch Envelope, Custom Size - 600 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 12000
Experience brilliant print quality from a reliable and easy-to-use wide-format color laser printer - a new standard in the office.
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number Q3715A#AK2
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 5550DN
- Product Name LaserJet 5550dn Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Legal
- Media Size Executive
- Media Size 11" x 17"
- Media Size Ledger
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size Custom Size
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Brand Name HP
- Standard Input Media Capacity 600 sheets
- Maximum Memory 544 MB
- Package Contents
- HP LaserJet 5550dn Printer
- HP print cartridges (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black)
- Software and User's guide on CD
- Getting Started Guide
- Network Installation Guide
- Power cord
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- 500-sheet input tray
- HP Jetdirect 620n Fast Ethernet internal print server
- Automatic two-sided printing unit
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 114 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 25.2"
- Width 22.7"
- Depth 27.7"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 533 MHz
- Duty Cycle 120000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 27
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 27
- Print Color Capability Color
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : 5550DN
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : Parallel
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi Color
- Print Speed Range : 26 - 30 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 26 - 30 ppm
- Print Speed : 27 ppm
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.