HP LaserJet 1160 Laser Printer - Monochrome - 600 x 600 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 20 ppm Mono Print - Letter, Legal, Executive, Index Card, Monarch Envelope, Envelope No. 10, Custom Size - 250 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 10000 Duty Cy
Rely on this high-quality, black-and-white printer with easy compatiblity at an affordable price.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number Q5933A#ABA
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 1160
- Product Name LaserJet 1160 Printer
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Legal
- Media Size Executive
- Media Size Index Card
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Size Custom Size
- Product Line LaserJet
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 1
- Standard Input Media Capacity 250 sheets
- Maximum Memory 16 MB
- Package Contents
- HP LaserJet 1160 Printer
- HP LaserJet print cartridge
- Getting Started Guide
- CD (includes software and User's Guide)
- Power Cord
- Weight (Approximate) 22.9 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 10"
- Width 13.8"
- Depth 13.9"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 133 MHz
- Duty Cycle 10000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 20
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : 1160
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : USB
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi Monochrome
- Print Speed Range : 16 - 20 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 16 - 20 ppm
- Print Speed : 20 ppm
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.