HP LaserJet 1320N Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 22 ppm Mono Print - Legal, Executive, Index Card, Envelope No. 10, Monarch Envelope, Custom Size - 250 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 10000 Duty Cycle -
Quickly produce professional documents with this ideal printer for business individuals and small workteams.
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number Q5928A#ABA
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 1320N
- Product Name LaserJet 1320N Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Legal
- Media Size Executive
- Media Size Index Card
- Brand Name HP
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 1
- Standard Input Media Capacity 250 sheets
- Maximum Memory 144 MB
- Package Contents
- HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
- HP LaserJet print cartridge
- Getting Started Guide
- CD (includes software and User's Guide)
- Power cord
- 250-sheet input tray
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 24.7 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 10"
- Width 13.8"
- Depth 14"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 133 MHz
- Duty Cycle 10000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 22
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : 1320N
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi Maximum
- Print Speed Range : 21 - 25 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 21 - 25 ppm
- Print Speed : 22 ppm
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.