HP LaserJet 2400 2430 Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 35 ppm Mono Print - Letter, Legal, Executive, Custom Size - 350 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 100000 Duty Cycle - Manual Duplex Print - USB
Experience lasting value with the HP LaserJet 2430 printer, a reliable, easy-to-use printer for small workgroups.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number Q5954A#201
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 2430
- Product Name LaserJet 2430 Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Product Series 2400
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size 8.50" x 13"
- Media Size Executive
- Media Size Custom Size
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 350 sheets
- Maximum Memory 288 MB
- Package Contents
- HP LaserJet 2430 Printer
- Power cord
- Print cartridge
- Software and documentation on CD-ROM
- Start Guide
- Support flyer
- Control panel overlay (included only when needed to change the language on the control panel for a country/region)
- Weight (Approximate) 36 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 10.2"
- Width 16.7"
- Depth 15.7"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 400 MHz
- Duty Cycle 100000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 35
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : 2430
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : USB
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi Maximum Monochrome
- Print Speed Range : 31 - 35 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 31 - 35 ppm
- Print Speed : 35 ppm
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.