Black/white laser printer generates 30 pages per minute with 600 x 600 dpi. The first page is out in 8 seconds. Standard connectivity includes IEEE 1284-compliant parallel and Hi-Speed USB 2.0. 16MB memory and 266 MHz processor speed perform tasks quickly. LaserJet P2035 Printer also features a 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose input tray. The multipurpose tray supports a variety of print media, including different types, sizes, and weights of paper, envelopes, labels, overhead transparencies, postcards, cardstock and more.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number CE461A
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model P2035
- Media Size A4
- Media Size A5
- Media Size A6
- Media Size B5
- Media Size B5 Envelope
- Media Size C5 Envelope
- Product Name LaserJet P2035 Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Size Envelope No. 7 3/4
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size DL Envelope
- Media Size Custom Size - 2.99" x 14.02"
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Legal
- Media Size Statement
- Media Size Executive
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Brand Name HP
- Number of Input Trays Supported 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 300 sheets
- Maximum Input Media Capacity 300 sheets
- Maximum Memory 16 MB
- Country of Origin China
- Weight (Approximate) 22.05 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 10.6"
- Width 14.4"
- Depth 14.5"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 266 MHz
- Duty Cycle 25000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 30
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : P2035
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.