Black/white laser printer offers Ethernet networking and generates 30 pages per minute with 600 x 600 dpi. The first page is out in 8 seconds. Standard connectivity includes Fast Ethernet 10/100 and Hi-Speed USB 2.0. 16MB memory and 266 MHz processor speed perform tasks quickly. LaserJet P2035n Printer also features a 250-sheet input tray and 50-sheet multipurpose input tray. The multipurpose tray supports a variety of print media, including different types, sizes, and weights of paper, envelopes, labels, overhead transparencies, postcards, cardstock and more. Printer weighs 23.6 lb.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number CE462A
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model P2035N
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Executive - 10.51" x 7.24"
- Media Size Index Card - 5" x 7.99"
- Media Size Com10 Envelope - 4.13" x 9.49"
- Media Size Envelope No. 7 3/4
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"
- Media Size Statement - 8.50" x 5.51"
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Product Name LaserJet P2035N Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Product Series P2000
- Standard Input Media Capacity 300 sheets
- Maximum Memory 16 MB
- Package Contents
- LaserJet P2035N Printer
- Power Cord
- 1 x Black Toner Cartridge
- Software CD
- Support Flyer
- Country of Origin China
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 23.6 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 10.1"
- Width 14.4"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Depth 26.7"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 266 MHz
- Duty Cycle 25000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 30
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : P2035N
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Color Class : White
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.