HP LaserJet 4000 Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 17 ppm Mono Print - Custom Size, Letter, A4, Legal, Executive, B5, B5, A5 - 600 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 65000 Duty Cycle - Manual Duplex Print
The HP LaserJet 4000 printer is a speedy 17 ppm laser printer which offers 600 dpi printing, 1200 dpi printing at half engine speed, fast first page out, and improved image quality for "picture-grade" images.
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number C4118A
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 4000
- Product Name LaserJet 4000 Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Executive - 7.30" x 10.50"
- Media Size B5 - 6.90" x 9.90"
- Media Size B5 - 7.20" x 10"
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.20"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 600 sheets
- Maximum Memory 100 MB
- Weight (Approximate) 39.3 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 18.5"
- Width 15.4"
- Depth 39.7"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 100 MHz
- Duty Cycle 65000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 17
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- System Type : Mac/PC
- Product Model : 4000
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : Parallel/Serial
- Print Resolution : 1200 DPI
- Print Speed Range : 16 - 20 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 16 - 20 ppm
- Print Speed : 17 ppm
- Printer Type : B&W Laser
- All-In-One : False
- Output Type : Monochrome
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.