HP LaserJet 4050 Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 17 ppm Mono Print - A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Executive JIS, Envelope No. 10, Monarch Envelope, DL Envelope, C5 Envelope, B5 Envelope, ... - 600 sheets St
Introducing 17 ppm general office HP LaserJet 4050 printer. It improves upon the traditional workgroup laser printer in three key areas: overall performance, versatility and total cost of ownership.
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number C4251A
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 4050
- Product Name LaserJet 4050 Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Envelope No. 10 - 9.50" x 4.10"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope - 7.50" x 3.90"
- Media Size DL Envelope - 8.66" x 4.33"
- Media Size C5 Envelope - 9.02" x 6.38"
- Media Size B5 Envelope - 9.84" x 6.93"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size A4 - 8.27" x 11.70"
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.27"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"
- Media Size Executive JIS
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 600 sheets
- Maximum Memory 200 MB
- Weight (Approximate) 39 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 13.5"
- Width 15.4"
- Depth 19.4"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 133 MHz
- Duty Cycle 65000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 17
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- System Type : Mac/PC
- Product Model : 4050
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : Parallel
- Print Resolution : 1200 DPI
- Print Speed Range : 16 - 20 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 16 - 20 ppm
- Print Speed : 17 ppm
- Printer Type : B&W Laser
- All-In-One : False
- Output Type : Monochrome
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.