The optimal printer for workteams (up to 12 users) in small, medium, and enterprise companies, and especially those in document-intensive professions like accounting, human resources and law, Fast, flexible and reliable, this printer is ideal for producing business documents.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number Q7813A
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model P3005D
- Product Name LaserJet P3005D Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Product Series P3000
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Executive
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size A4
- Media Size A5
- Media Size B5 (JIS)
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Legal
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 600 sheets
- Maximum Memory 320 MB
- Weight (Approximate) 35.7 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 12.2"
- Width 16.7"
- Depth 16.1"
- Processor Speed 400 MHz
- Duty Cycle 100000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 35
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : P3005D
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed : up to 33 ppm
- Color Class : Grey
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.