HP LaserJet 2605DN Laser Printer - Color - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 12 ppm Mono / 10 ppm Color Print - Letter, Legal, Envelope No. 10, Monarch Envelope, Executive - 250 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 35000 Duty Cycle - Autom
Add brilliant color to your business documents with an affordable desktop printer that delivers outstanding performance in an easy-to-use design.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number Q7822A
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 2605DN
- Product Name Color LaserJet 2605dn Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Legal
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size Executive
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 1
- Standard Input Media Capacity 250 sheets
- Package Contents
- Color LaserJet 2605dn Printer
- Power cable
- CD (includes User's Guide and printer software)
- Network Getting Started Guide
- Output tray extension
- Paper tray cover
- HP color LaserJet print cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 43.8 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 15.5"
- Width 16.1"
- Depth 17.8"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 35000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 12
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 10
- Print Color Capability Color
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : 2605DN
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed Range : 11 - 15 ppm
- Print Speed : up to 12 ppm black, 10 ppm color
- Printer Type : Color Laser
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Output Type : Color
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.