The ImageCenter ADS-2000 is a high speed desktop two-sided document color scanner with a 50 sheet capacity document feeder ideal for home or small offices. Highly versatile scanning to include business cards, ID cards, photos and receipts up to 8.5 x 14 (legal-size) paper and up to 34 in length. Scan to destinations include: e-mail, file, image, OCR, USB memory flash drive and Android phone or tablet. The ImageCenter ADS-2000 also provides capabilities of multi-feed detection, background removal, blank page removal and deskew. The included software makes the ADS-2000 a powerful scanning package.
- High Speed Desktop Duplex Color Scanner
- Scans up to 24ppm B&W and Color
- 50-sheet automatic document feeder
- Two sided scanning
- Resolution up to 600dpi (optical)
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Scan a variety of document types including business cards and ID cards
- Scan to a variety of destinations including e-mail, OCR, file and image
- Supports scanning to USB flash memory drive
- Supports scanning to Android phone or tablet
- Multi-feed, Blank Page Removal, Deskew & Background Removal capabilities
- Product Model : ADS-2000
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Color Class : Black
- Scanner Type : Sheetfed
- Image Sensor : CIS
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.