The HL-2170W is a network, monochrome laser printer that is ideal for home or home office printer sharing. It features network connectivity via Ethernet and wireless interfaces, a fast print speed of up to 23ppm, HQ resolution (up to 2400 x 600 dpi) for high-quality output, and quick processing with 32MB memory.
The HL-2170W provides flexible paper handling via an enclosed 250-sheet capacity tray and a manual by-pass slot for printing envelopes and letterhead. It also offers a Toner Save mode to extend toner life and wide compatibility with support for Windows and Mac and PCL6 emulation.
- Fast laser printing at up to 23ppm
- Includes built-in wireless (802.11b/g) and Ethernet network interfaces
- HQ1200 resolution (up to 2400 x 600 dpi) for high-quality output
- 250-sheet paper capacity
- 32MB memory standard
- Compact size for home or home office
- Great for family or office printer sharing
- PCL6 emulation standard
- 10,000 pgs. maximum monthly duty cycle
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 300 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : HL-2170W
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Print Resolution : 2400 x 600 dpi Maximum Monochrome
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.