The MFC-7420 combines high-quality laser printing, flatbed copying and color scanning plus a full-feature fax in one product while saving you space. Perfect for your home office or small-to-medium size business, its flatbed design makes copying and scanning quick and easy. It even has a 35-page auto document feeder for copying, scanning or faxing multi-page documents.
- Fast printing and copying. Offers print and copy speeds of up to 20 pages per minute.
- High-quality laser output. With up to 2400x600 dpi print resolution, you can produce professional-looking documents at a low cost per page that laser technology provides you.
- 35-page auto document feeder. A quick and easy way to copy, fax or scan multi-page documents.
- Large paper capacity. Features a 250-sheet paper tray adjustable for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual bypass for envelopes, labels or other types of media.
- Flatbed color scanning. Scan documents directly to your e-mail application or to a single PDF file using the ADF.
- 16 MB standard memory. Stores up to 500 pages in memory for faxing and can handle multiple print jobs and copying.
- USB and parallel interfaces. Provides the flexibility of connecting to your computer via USB or Parallel or even to two computers.
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- Product Model : MFC-7420
- Print Resolution : 2400 x 600 dpi
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.