The DCP-8045D is an up to 21 copy per minute digital copier that delivers high quality output. It includes an up to 50 page automatic document feeder, and a 250-sheet paper tray.Coupled with uncompromising, up to 21 page per minute laser printing at up to 2400 x 600 dpi (HQ1200) resolution, the DCP-8045D is the right choice at the right price. Duplex printing for two-sided document printing and copy output is a standard feature. Also included, is a built-in 9600 x 9600 dpi interpolated resolution flatbed color scanner. Both USB and parallel ports are standard allowing the DCP-8045D to work in both Windows and Mac OS.
- Product Description - Brother DCP 8045D - multifunction ( B/W )
- Device Type - Copier / printer / scanner
- Copier Type - Digital
- Dimensions (WxDxH) - 20.9 in x 18.5 in x 17.5 in
- Weight - 0.6 oz
- Printing Technology - Laser ( monochrome )
- Max Copying Speed - 21 ppm
- Max Printing Speed - 21 ppm
- Max Printing Resolution - 2400 x 600 dpi
- Scanning - 600 x 2400 dpi
- Original Size - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) (max)
- Original Type - Sheets
- Media Size - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) (max)
- Standard Media Capacity - 250 sheets
- Bypass Feeder Capacity - 50 sheets
- PC Connection Availability - Yes
- PC Connection - Parallel, Hi-Speed USB
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- Product Model : DCP-8045D
- Print Resolution : 2400 x 600 dpi
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.