The HL-5240 is high-speed, printing workhorse built for reliable day-in and day-out laser printing. Ideal for busy offices, the HL-5240 features a flexible input capacity, including an up to 250-sheet paper tray and 50-sheet multi-purpose tray for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Fast results. Operating at print speeds up to 30 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for a busy office.
- Outstanding print quality. The HL-5240 delivers up to 1200x1200dpi resolution so that all of your printed materials look their best.
- Delete unwanted print jobs. Eliminate print jobs before they start and reduce waste with the one-touch job cancel button.
- Versatile paper handling. The HL-5240 easily handles letterhead, legal size paper, and envelopes via a 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. Add up to two optional paper trays for additional input capacity.
- Maximum compatibility. Offering a variety of printer emulations, the HL-5240 can support virtually any office or graphics application.
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : HL-5240
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi Maximum Monochrome
- Print Speed Range : 26 - 30 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 26 - 30 ppm
- Print Speed : 30 ppm
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.