The MFC-7820N is a smart choice for small-to-medium size businesses or even if you work out of your home office. Its ready to install on a network right out of the box and you can make copies or send and receive faxes any time without having to turn on your computer. It also offers flatbed color scanning to scan documents to e-mail, file, image or OCR.
- Fast printing and copying. Offers print and copy speeds of up to 20 pages per minute.
- High-quality laser output. With up to 2400x600 dpi print resolution, you can produce professional-looking documents.
- Wide assortment of robust fax features. The 33.6K bps high-speed fax modem enables rapid fax transmission and up to 600 pages can be stored in memory.
- Ethernet, USB and parallel interfaces. Gives you the option to install the MFC on a network for multiple users or via USB or Parallel for one user.
- 35-page auto document feeder. A quick and easy way to copy, fax or scan multi-page documents.
- PCL6 and BR-Script 3 emulations. It can handle all of your printing, including documents with a variety of fonts and graphics.
- Flatbed color scanning. Scan documents directly to your e-mail application or to a single PDF file using the ADF.
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- Product Model : MFC-7820N
- Print Resolution : 2400 x 600 dpi
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.