LaserJet CP3525DN Printer quickly produce eye-catching documents, brochures and other marketing materials in your own office using this fast, powerfully networked, affordable color laser printer. Boost productivity and save paper with two-sided printing.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number CC470A#201
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model CP3525DN
- Product Name LaserJet CP3525DN Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Product Series CP3500
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Envelope No. 7 3/4
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Legal
- Media Size 8.50" x 13"
- Media Size Executive
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 350 sheets
- Package Contents
- LaserJet CP3525DN Printer
- 4 x Preinstalled introductory HP Color LaserJet print cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner
- Toner collection unit
- HP Jetdirect Gigabit Ethernet embedded print server
- HP Marketing Starter Kit
- In-box documentation (Getting Started Guide)
- Software drivers and documentation on CD-ROM
- Power cable
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- 250 sheet input tray
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 72.5 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 14.1"
- Width 20.2"
- Depth 19.3"
- Duty Cycle 75000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 30
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 30
- Print Color Capability Color
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- System Type : Mac
- Product Model : CP3525DN
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed Range : 26 - 30 ppm
- Print Speed : Up to 30 ppm
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Color Class : Beige
- Output Type : Color
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.