Now you can accomplish all of your print, scan, copy, and fax jobs with one compact machine. The powerful LaserJet 3050 All-in-One supplies fast, professional laser printing in a design that fits on your desktop or tucks into a tight space.
- Reduce wait time: the 3050 All-in-One prints and copies up to 19 pages per minute and produces the first page in 8 seconds; plus the V.34 fax modem is fast
- Get great-looking scanned and copied documents and crisp lines with the 1200 dpi effective output quality and 600 dpi
- Reduce intervention, simplify maintenance, and lower costs with the 7,000-page-per-month duty cycle and 2,000-page, single-piece print cartridge
- Quickly set up jobs with the control panel, which features a two-line backlit display and a ten-key number pad
- Scan, fax, and copy unattended with the 30-sheet automatic document feeder
- Fax fast from the automatic document feeder using the 33.6 Kbps modem with 120 speed dials; the 2MB of fax memory stores your important faxes
- Keep it out of the way: the All-in-One's compact design takes up minimal space
- Stack paper and other media in the 250-sheet input tray and 10-sheet priority tray
- Get accurate text scans with the Readiris PRO optical character recognition (OCR) software
- Connect your small work group via USB
- Efficiently handle complex jobs with the 64MB of RAM
- Expect simple office integration with the built-in support for all popular print languages, including HP PCL5e, PCL6, and PostScript level 3 emulation
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- Product Model : 3050
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.