HP LaserJet 3600dn Laser Printer - Color - 600 x 600 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 17 ppm Mono / 17 ppm Color Print - Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5 (JIS), DL Envelope, C5 Envelope, ... - 350 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 50000 Duty C
Make your brochures, presentations and proposals stand out above the rest with the HP color LaserJet 3600DN printer. This affordable, easy-to-use HP color laser printer is designed by world-class engineers to work seamlessly with the new, patented HP ColorSphere toners. Together, they deliver higher gloss for high-impact color, crisp blacks and realistic images.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number Q5988A
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 3600dn
- Product Name LaserJet 3600DN Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size A4
- Media Size A5
- Media Size B5 (JIS)
- Media Size DL Envelope
- Media Size C5 Envelope
- Media Size B5
- Media Size 3" x 5"
- Media Size 18.50" x 14"
- Media Size 8.50" x 13"
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Legal
- Media Size Executive
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 350 sheets
- Maximum Memory 128 MB
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 61.7 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 16.9"
- Width 16.3"
- Depth 20.1"
- Processor Speed 360 MHz
- Duty Cycle 50000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 17
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 17
- Print Color Capability Color
- System Type : Mac/PC
- Product Model : 3600DN
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : Ethernet/USB
- Print Resolution : 600 dpi(mono/color)
- Print Speed Range : 16 - 20 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 16 - 20 ppm
- Print Speed : 17 ppm(mono/color)
- Printer Type : Color Laser
- All-In-One : False
- Output Type : Monochrome
- Network Type : Ethernet
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.