Exceed workgroup expectations with the HP LaserJet 4200 series' consistently high performance and print quality. Intelligent, versatile and reliable, these monochrome printers offer a wealth of features designed to make them easy to use and manage.
- Product Description - HP LaserJet 4200dtn - printer - B/W - laser
- Printer Type - Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome
- Max Media Size (Standard) - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Max Media Size (Custom) - 8.5 in (Legal) x 14 in (Legal)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) - 16.2 in x 20.5 in x 19.2 in
- Weight - 66.1 lbs
- Localization - English / United States
- Print Speed - Up to 35 ppm - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in) Up to 33 ppm - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Max Resolution ( B&W ) - 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi
- Duplex Printout - Standard
- Interface - Parallel, Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
- Processor - PMC-Sierra RM7065A 300 MHz
- RAM Installed ( Max ) - 64 MB ( 416 MB ) - SDRAM - DIMM 100-pin
- Hard Drive - None.
- Language Simulation - PCL 5E, PostScript 3, PCL 6, HP PJL, HP GL/2
- Media Type - Envelopes, transparencies, labels, plain paper, cards, bond paper, recycled paper
- Total Media Capacity - 1100 sheets
- Monthly Duty Cycle (Users Qty) - 100000+ (large workgroup)
- Networking - Print server - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet - plug-in module
- System Requirements - UNIX, IBM OS/2 Warp, Microsoft Windows 95/98, HP-UX, Novell NetWare, Linux, Apple MacOS 8.6 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000 / NT4.0, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Apple MacOS 9.x, Microsoft Windows XP, Apple MacOS X 10.1, Microsoft Windows 3
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.