HP LaserJet 5000N Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 16 ppm Mono Print - A3, Custom Size - 600 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 65000 Duty Cycle - Manual Duplex Print - Ethernet
HP LaserJet 5000N Printer incorporate HP's innovative technologies establishing standards for paper handling, speed, print quality, and network printer management. This printer is designed for general office, finance, CAD, and for desktop publishing, and marketing.
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number C4111A
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 5000N
- Product Name LaserJet 5000N Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Product Series 5000
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size A3
- Media Size 11" x 17"
- Media Size 12.28" x 18.50"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 3
- Standard Input Media Capacity 600 sheets
- Maximum Memory 164 MB
- Package Contents
- HP LaserJet 5000N Printer
- Power cord
- HP toner cartridge
- Software CD-ROM
- HP Jetdirect print server card
- Tray 3 (500-sheet paper feeder)
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 71 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 17"
- Width 19.1"
- Depth 25"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 100 MHz
- Duty Cycle 65000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 16
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- System Type : Mac/PC
- Product Model : 5000N
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : Ethernet/Parallel/Serial
- Print Resolution : 1200 DPI
- Print Speed Range : 16 - 20 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 16 - 20 ppm
- Print Speed : 16 ppm
- All-In-One : False
- Output Type : Monochrome
- Network Type : Ethernet
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.