HP LaserJet 5550hdn Laser Printer - Color - 600 x 600 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 28 ppm Mono / 28 ppm Color Print - A3, A4, A5, B5, B4 (JIS), Letter, Legal, Executive, ... - 1350 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 120000 Duty Cycle - Automati
Create impressive color documents easily with this simple-to-use, wide-format laser printer. With its proven design, high performance and flexible features the HP LaserJet 5550hdn color Printer meets the needs of dynamic workgroups.
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number Q3717A
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 5550hdn
- Product Name LaserJet 5550hdn Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Ledger - 17" x 11"
- Media Size Statement
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"
- Media Size Envelope No. 10 - 4.12" x 9.50"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Media Size 11" x 17"
- Media Size A5 - 5.83" x 8.25"
- Media Size B5
- Media Size B4 (JIS)
- Media Size 11.70" x 18.11"
- Media Size 3" x 5"
- Media Size 5.80" x 8.30"
- Media Size A3 - 11.70" x 16.50"
- Media Size A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 4
- Standard Input Media Capacity 1350 sheets
- Maximum Memory 544 MB
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 299.8 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 43.2"
- Width 24.8"
- Depth 28.3"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 533 MHz
- Duty Cycle 120000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 28
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 28
- Print Color Capability Color
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- System Type : Mac/PC
- Product Model : 5550HDN
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : Ethernet/USB/Parallel
- Print Resolution : 600 DPI
- Print Speed Range : 26 - 30 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 26 - 30 ppm
- Print Speed : 28 ppm
- Printer Type : Color Laser
- All-In-One : False
- Output Type : Color
- Network Type : Ethernet
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.