HP LaserJet P3000 P3005 Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 35 ppm Mono Print - Letter, Legal, Executive, Custom Size - 200 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 100000 Duty Cycle - Manual Duplex Print - USB
Simple, fast and worry-free,the HP LaserJet P3005 printer is ideal for document-intensive environments requiring high-quality and low maintenance.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number Q7812A#202
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model P3005
- Product Name LaserJet P3005 Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Product Series P3000
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Legal
- Media Size 8.50" x 13"
- Media Size Executive
- Media Size Custom Size
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 200 sheets
- Package Contents
- LaserJet P3005 Printer
- Power cord
- Control panel overlay*
- Print cartridge
- Software and documentation on CD-ROM
- Getting Started Guide
- Support flyer
*Included only when needed to change the language on the control panel for a country/region.
- Weight (Approximate) 35.7 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 12.2"
- Width 16.7"
- Depth 30.7"
- Duty Cycle 100000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 35
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : P3005
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : Parallel
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi Maximum Monochrome
- Print Speed Range : 31 - 35 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 31 - 35 ppm
- Print Speed : 35 ppm
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.