HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401N Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 35 ppm Mono Print - 300 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 50000 Duty Cycle - Manual Duplex Print - LCD - Ethernet - USB
Optimize your day-to-day workflow. Print on the go with mobile printing options, and share office printing resources on a network. Take advantage of fast print speeds.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number CZ195A#BGJ
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model M401N
- Product Name LaserJet Pro 400 M401N
- Media Size A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"
- Media Size A5 - 5.83" x 8.27"
- Media Size A6 - 4.13" x 5.83"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"
- Media Size B5 (JIS)
- Product Line LaserJet Pro
- Product Series 400
- Media Size Executive - 7.24" x 10.51"
- Media Size Government Legal - 8.50" x 13"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Brand Name HP
- Standard Input Media Capacity 300 sheets
- Maximum Memory 128 MB
- Package Contents
- LaserJet Pro 400 Printer M401N
- 1 x Black Toner Cartridge
- Installation Guide
- Getting Started Guide
- Support Flyer
- Warranty guide
- Documentation and Software CD
- Power Cord
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 10.1 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 10.5"
- Width 14.4"
- Depth 14.5"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 800 MHz
- Duty Cycle 50000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 35
- USB Direct Printing Yes
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : M401N
- Printer Capability : Documents
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.