HP LaserJet 4700DTN Laser Printer - Color - 600 x 600 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 31 ppm Mono / 31 ppm Color Print - Letter, Legal, Executive, Statement, Envelope No. 10, Custom Size - 1600 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 850000 Duty Cycle
If you want brilliant print quality that exceeds your expectations every time you print, but you don't want to make a lot of adjustments or sacrifice fast printing speed and flexible features, then the HP Color LaserJet 4700DTN printer offers just what you've been looking for. For vibrant color documents and expandable paper-handling capabilities, choose the HP Color LaserJet 4700DTN printer.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number Q7494A#AK2
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 4700DTN
- Product Name LaserJet 4700DTN Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Legal
- Media Size Executive
- Media Size Statement
- Media Size 8.50" x 13"
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Size Custom Size
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 4
- Standard Input Media Capacity 1600 sheets
- Maximum Memory 544 MB
- Package Contents
- LaserJet 4700DTN Printer
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- Three 500-sheet input tray
- Automatic two-sided printing unit
- Power cable
- 4 print cartridges (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Software CD
- Getting started guide
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 230 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 39.8"
- Width 24.8"
- Depth 28.2"
- Processor Speed 533 MHz
- Duty Cycle 850000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 31
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 31
- Print Color Capability Color
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : 4700DTN
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi Maximum Color
- Print Speed Range : 31 - 35 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 31 - 35 ppm
- Print Speed : 31 ppm
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.