LaserJet Pro P1102W Printer delivers wireless printing for several users from virtually anywhere in the home or office using 802.11b/g wireless networking. Instant-on Technology enables print jobs to begin quickly. Print 19 monochrome pages per minute with up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi (600 dpi effective output) and with HP FastRes 600, HP FastRes 1200 print technology resolution. First page is out in as fast as 8.5 seconds. Connectivity includes Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g. Network-ready printer includes 8MB memory, 266MHz processor, a 150-sheet input tray, and 10-sheet priority input slot. Printer weighs 11.6 lb. Energy Star qualified.
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number CE657A
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model P1102W
- Product Name LaserJet Pro P1102W Laser Printer
- Product Line LaserJet Pro
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"
- Media Size Executive - 10.51" x 7.24"
- Media Size Postcard - 5.83" x 3.94"
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Number of Input Trays Supported 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 160 sheets
- Maximum Input Media Capacity 160 sheets
- Maximum Memory 8 MB
- Country of Origin Vietnam
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 11.60 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 7.7"
- Width 13.7"
- Depth 9.4"
- Processor Speed 266 MHz
- Duty Cycle 5000 pages per month
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 19
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : P1102W
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.