High-quality scans at 2400-dpi optical resolution and 48-bit color - plus fast, easy operation from a duplexing automatic document feeder. Scans slides and negatives with included adapter. TWAIN drivers and document management software included.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Sheetfed Scanner
- Manufacturer Part Number L1910A#201
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 5590
- Product Name Scanjet 5590 Sheetfed Scanner
- Product Line Scanjet
- Brand Name HP
- Package Contents
- HP Scanjet 5590 digital Sheetfed scanner
- Hi-Speed USB cable - compatible with USB 2.0 specifications
- Power cable
- Power supply
- Automatic document feeder (ADF)
- ADF cleaning cloth
- Transparent materials adapter (TMA) for scanning slides and negatives
- TMA instruction sheet
- User's manual
- Setup poster
- Warranty sheet
- CD-ROM(s) with software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 12.60 lb
- Height 6.4"
- Width 19.2"
- Depth 13.4"
- Media Size Letter 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Legal 8.50" x 14"
- Color Depth 48-bit
- ADF Capacity 50 Sheets
- Optical Resolution 2400 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Grayscale Depth 8-bit
- Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm) 2.5
- Maximum Color Scan Speed (sec) 24
- Large Format No
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Product Model : 5590
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Scanner Type : Sheetfed
- Image Sensor : CCD
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.