The Lexmark T640 delivers the best of Lexmark's technology in a small footprint that provides up to 35 B/W pages per minute. It features 1200 x 1200 dpi, and 2400 Image Quality resolution for crisp, professional documents. Adjustable print resolution settings let you optimize print quality and performance. Its 400MHz processor delivers your first print out as fast as 6 seconds. The Lexmark T640 comes standard with 64MB of RAM.
It handles a standard paper input capacity of 350 sheets (up to 3850 sheets with the optional drawers and trays), a 250-sheet output tray and accepts a variety of media including envelopes, transparencies, card stock, paper labels and envelopes. It also prints on many different paper sizes. The Lexmark print cartridges are easy to install and yield a 6,000-page capacity (21,000 pages for high-capacity cartridges). For connectivity, the printer provides both USB 2.0 and Parallel ports for flexibility. It is networkable by connecting to an optional network print server.
- Versatile: Specialized and general office printing is consolidated on one printer supporting an array of business output application needs.
- Powerful: Standard 64MB RAM, expandable to 576MB, and a 400MHz processor to handle large print jobs.
- Security: In network printers with Lexmark MarkNet N8000 series print servers, SNMPv3, SSL*, IPSec and 802.1x authentication provide security measures for printer communications and data encryption. (*See Features)
- Convenient: For network printers, direct PDF printing from a USB flash drive using the convenient USB Direct interface on the operator panel.
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : T640
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed Range : 31 - 35 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 31 - 35 ppm
- Print Speed : 35 ppm
- Printer Type : B&W Laser
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Output Type : Monochrome
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.