Oki C7350N LED Color Printer - Color - 26 ppm Mono - 24 ppm Color - Parallel - Fast Ethernet - PC, Mac, SPARC
Now you can ensure maximum productivity, cost efficiency, and control of your demanding printing needs today and tomorrow. With the C7350N color printers, OKI delivers business color printing without compromise.
- Product Type LED Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 62424204
- Manufacturer OKI Data
- Product Model C7350N
- Brand Name Oki
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Size Postcard
- Media Size Legal
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Banner - 8.50" x 47.24"
- Product Name C7350N LED Color Printer
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 630 sheets
- Maximum Memory 1 GB
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 105 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 16.9"
- Width 16.9"
- Depth 24.4"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 500 MHz
- Duty Cycle 100000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 26
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 24
- Print Color Capability Color
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 600 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : C7350N
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : Parallel
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed Range : 21 - 25 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 21 - 25 ppm
- Print Speed : 24 ppm
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.