Get fast, high performance printing with advanced security features and expand with your changing business needs. Ideal for businesses that need to print high volumes and confidential documents on a variety of media types.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number CE527A#ABA
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model P3015N
- Product Name LaserJet Enterprise P3015N Printer
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size 8.50" x 13"
- Media Size 3" x 5"
- Product Line LaserJet
- Product Series P3010
- Brand Name HP
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Number of Input Trays Supported 4
- Standard Input Media Capacity 600 sheets
- Maximum Input Media Capacity 1600 sheets
- Maximum Memory 640 MB
- Package Contents
- HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015N Printer
- 1 x Black Toner Cartridge
- Software & Documentation CD
- Getting Started Guide
- Support Flyer
- Warranty Guide
- Power Cord
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 35 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 12.4"
- Width 17.6"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Depth 16.2"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 540 MHz
- Duty Cycle 100000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 42
- USB Direct Printing Yes
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : P3015N
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : USB
- Network Type : Gigabit Ethernet
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.