HP LaserJet 4000 4200N Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 35 ppm Mono Print - Letter, Legal, Executive, Envelope No. 10, Monarch Envelope - 600 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 150000 Duty Cycle - Manual Dup
The HP LaserJet 4200N printer is the new standard for workgroup printing. This fast, versatile, 35 ppm workgroup laser printer offers high performance and crisp, clear printing at 1200 dpi at full speed. The HP LaserJet 4200N printer provides office workgroups a simple, worry-free means to get their business documents on paper.
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number Q2426A#ABA
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model 4200N
- Product Name LaserJet 4200N Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Legal
- Media Size Executive
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Product Series 4000
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 600 sheets
- Maximum Memory 416 MB
- Package Contents
- LaserJet 4200N Printer
- Right angle power cord
- Control panel overlay
- Print cartridge
- Software CD-ROM
- Getting started Guide
- HP Jetdirect (EIO) 10/100Base-TX print server
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 45 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 14.4"
- Width 16.4"
- Depth 16.9"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 300 MHz
- Duty Cycle 150000
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 35
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : 4200N
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi Monochrome
- Print Speed Range : 31 - 35 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 31 - 35 ppm
- Print Speed : 35 ppm
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.