LaserJet P2015 Printer prints 27 monochrome pages per minute with 1200 x 1200 dpi. The first page is out in less than 8.5 seconds. Quickly process text, images, and graphics with the 400MHz processor and 32MB memory (expandable to 288MB). Features auto duplex printing, 250-sheet paper tray capacity and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray that accepts a broad spectrum of special papers. Printer also offers easy print connectivity via Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number CB366A#ABA
- Manufacturer HP Inc.
- Product Model P2015
- Product Name LaserJet P2015 Printer
- Product Line LaserJet
- Brand Name HP
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 300 sheets
- Maximum Memory 288 MB
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 10"
- Width 16.8"
- Depth 14.2"
- Processor Speed 400 MHz
- Duty Cycle 15000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 27
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : P2015
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi Maximum Monochrome
- Print Speed Range : 26 - 30 ppm
- Print Speed Range - Color : 26 - 30 ppm
- Print Speed : 27 ppm
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.