Xerox Phaser 3250DN Laser Printer - Monochrome - 30 ppm Mono - 1200 dpi - USB, Network - Fast Ethernet - PC, Mac
This powerful little printer is ready to support a single user or a small workgroup with fast, automatic two-sided printing, office-friendly convenience and outstanding overall value.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 3250/DN
- Manufacturer Xerox Corporation
- Product Model 3250DN
- Brand Name Xerox
- Media Size Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"
- Media Size A5 - 5.83" x 8.27"
- Media Size A6 - 4.13" x 5.83"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size 3.50" x 5"
- Media Size Oficio - 8.50" x 13.50"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"
- Media Size Folio - 8.50" x 13"
- Media Size A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"
- Media Size B5 (JIS) - 7.17" x 10.12"
- Media Size B5 - 6.93" x 9.83"
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Product Name Phaser 3250DN Laser Printer
- Product Line Phaser
- Standard Input Media Capacity 251 sheets
- Maximum Memory 160 MB
- Package Contents
- Phaser 3250DN Laser Printer
- Software and Documentation CD (with User Manual, Quick Installation Guide, Warranty Statement, Registration Card)
- 1 x Print Cartridge
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 26.19 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 9.4"
- Width 14.3"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Depth 14.5"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 400 MHz
- Duty Cycle 30000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 30
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : 3250DN
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.