Xerox Phaser 3600N Laser Printer - Monochrome - 40 ppm Mono - 1200 dpi - Parallel, USB, Network - Fast Ethernet - PC, Mac
The Phaser 3600N laser printer brings Xerox quality and superior performance to single users and small workgroups with demanding productivity.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Laser Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 3600/N
- Manufacturer Xerox Corporation
- Product Model 3600N
- Media Size A6
- Media Size A4
- Media Size Letter
- Media Size Custom Size
- Product Name Phaser 3600N Laser Printer
- Product Line Phaser
- Brand Name Xerox
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 600 sheets
- Package Contents
- Phaser 3600N Laser Printer
- World Kit (includes Software and documentation CD, Registration card, Warranty booklet)
- 1 x Print cartridge
- Power cord
- Country of Origin Taiwan
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 39 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 15.1"
- Width 15.7"
- Depth 18.2"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 200000
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 40
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- System Type : PC
- Product Model : 3600N
- Printer Capability : Documents
- Interface Type : Parallel
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
Return and Tax Policies
If we shipped and sold your item, then you can return those items to us within forty five (45) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
You agree that you as buyer and we as shop owner are responsible for determining the amount of sales, use or other taxes that you may owe as a result of your Marketplace purchase. You also agree that as shop owner we are responsible to collect, to report and to remit any sales, use or other taxes as may be required under applicable law. You agree (a) that Rakuten.com has no responsibility to collect, report or remit sales, use or any other applicable taxes in connection with your purchase, and (b) to fully indemnify, defend and hold Rakuten.com harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, awards, fines, costs, expenses and liability in any way associated with foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rakuten.com currently automatically charges sales tax with respect to any marketplace products shipped to California.